Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Skittles on Sept. 19

To me, the hardest part of doing an assignment is actually getting it started, the beginning is the worst. And yesterday, I was handed the torch (not a real one of course, but a symbolic one) if being the classes next scribe. And then my mind went into an alarmed state when I discovered that we would have no lesson, so it would be my job to decide what the class needs to know.So, I decided to start in the most logical place, with the fact we have a test coming up on Friday, yes Friday, you read that right so now you can go jump start your heart. It would be a good idea then to finish all of your assigned work; all of exercise one and two, numbers one to four on exercise four, and seeing as it doesn't say otherwise, I would assume all of five, seven and eight are due too. And those are all to be done for Wednesday. And if you managed to get all of that done, we were to work on accelerated math; there is a proposed test for that sometime around next Wednesday, that gives you about a week to get the work done and everything scanned.

It should be noted: TRANSITION MATRICES ALWAYS REACH AN EQUILIBRIUM!

I really don't think there is much else I could say, maybe a joke? A dog, cat and a parrot walk into a bar, and the bartender says, 'What is this a joke?' Okay I was just kidding about that, how about I write a math joke instead?
One day, Jesus said to his disciples: "The Kingdom of Heaven is like 3x squared plus 8x minus 9." A man who had just joined the disciples looked very confused and asked Peter: "What, on Earth, does he mean by that?" Peter replied: "Don't worry - it's just another one of his parabolas."
Aha, not the greatest, but thats the best I have for now, and now it is my turn to pick tomorrows scribe, I could be like everyone else so far, and pick someone from the one side of the room, but I am going to switch it up and pick someone from the other side of the room, so with this, I pass on the symbolic torch to Lindsay.
Thank you and good day,
Skittles

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Maksymchuk said...

Skittles...

Sorry this a little later than I would have liked, but there was this little matter of my wife having a baby last week, so I'm still playing catch-up...forgive me.

Great post. I especially like your knack for 'everyday language.' Unfortunately, some people (maybe me), struggle to say what they mean, but as soon as I read your post, I knew what you were sharing right away. A valuable skill when discussing things electronically. Nice work, and thanks for making our classroom a better place for learning.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home