Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ticklefish...Wednesday, Sept 20

Ticklefish here,
I would first like to start off my blog in-put by saying ...
CONGRADULATIONS MR. MAX!
I am very happy for you, your wife, and son, that there is a new family member in your home.
Second of all...
THANK-YOU SO MUCH NICOLE FOR CHOOSING ME TO DO A BLOG ON THE EASIEST DAY EVER!
And finally...
MRS. W. R. IS THE BEST SUBSTITUTE AND MR.MAX SHOULD ONLY LET HER SUB OUR CLASS WHEN HE IS AWAY.
Ok, I feel better now.
So, since nothing really happened today, other then it being a work day, and the test on friday being postponed to tuesday, I think that I will give y'all a great joke! It has nothing whatsoever to do with with math but it sure is a knee slapper!
A piece of string walks into a bar. The bartender says, "You'll have to leave. We don't serve strings here." The string walks into another bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve strings here." The string is a little miffed now. So he tousles up his hair, ties a knot in his middle, and goes to a third bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve string here. You are a string aren't you?" The string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot."
More jokes such as this one can be found at the site below.
http://visitmyclass.com/blogs/camp06/archive/category/2555.aspx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home