Tuesday, November 28, 2006

SNOW DAY!

Ok, so today is a snow day, but I am the only one here. 'cept for Mr. Max, of course. Teachers must always come to school. Rain, sleet, or snow... or even in the event of an inservice. :-)

Today in math all we did was... well, all I did was Accelorated Math, and worked on my Wiki assignment. If you go to Mr. Max's blog, you will find that assignment there. Have fun with it. It's Math *sarcastic excitement*.I believe that is all for today.

And to make Mr. Max's day, Mr. Bredin is a funny guy. He let us watch The Chronicles of Narnia in English. Hurray.

Tomorrow's scribe will be one of two people: Jessica, or I will again make a post, as today may not nessecarily count. I will discuss this with both Mr. Max and Jessica, and perhaps I will see you all again later.

Later Days!

2 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Hello
I won't be able to be the scribe today since, like yesterday, I am stuck at home with a lot of snow and henceforth...snow day. I can be the scribe whenever the next day is that I'm back in school but not today...sorry about that

7:32 AM  
Blogger Ryan Maksymchuk said...

I agree totally!!! Mr. Bredin is one hilarious fellow...lucky you watching Narnia

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home