Monday, October 23, 2006

kattie Oct.23

Oh wow that was kinda scary for some reason the blog site wouldn't work something a cookie that was broken? !
K well today in math class we learned about Probablyility Introduction and Pathway Problems
is like a pattern and keeps being added together.





So I was going to put a Plinko picture on here but then I decided that everyone knew what it was anyways. and I haveta go finish my silly english wif Linz. hope this helps somewhat. Well i really have no clue who hasn't done this again.. so.. should I pick Nicole? has she been picked? i hope not if he has im sorry and i'll find someone else fast.. thanx

1 Comments:

Blogger kattie said...

opps sorry guys i didn't realize that there was a special way to put the lines in the boxs.. and i don't feel the need to fix it! just pretend! yay thanx

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home