Thursday, September 28, 2006

kattie Sept.28

Well.. Thanx steven!.. I guess you didn't notice me shaking my head, but now I'm doing it! I'm feeling really nervous writting this, because.. I'm not usually one to blurt out answers and now I have to this on my own.. and then actual people are gonna read it, and thats going to be scary.. so anyway.. I suppouse I should just start talking about math.. so I can get this done sooner.. haha ! yay the song just told me it was nervous to! okay! I'll stop.

K well in our exciting math class today we learned more about Vertex's. (yay) So the diffenition of a vector is the quanitity possessing both magnetitude and direction. This means they have a "how much" and a "which way." (any kind of push or pull force)

















well i hope.. i did it good enough.. i didn't really kno what everyone was expecting. but here it is! and.. ohh . now i get to pick a person.. Marsha!! i don't believe she has been picked.. hope your excited marsh! because it is a lot of fun! yay math<3


1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Maksymchuk said...

I'm so impressed...seriously. This is going to be great for our class. Not only did you do a great job posting about An Introduction to Vectors, you did it so much faster than your teacher was posting before....oh yeah, that's me.

Very, very, well done, and as I'm fond of telling people, your classmates are lucky.... ;) Great work, Kattie.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home