Thursday, October 05, 2006

October 5, 2006. Vector Review

Thus saith the_Captain_r2: Math is Keen.

Okay, we start the day with a bit of mental math. 10 questions, i'd tell you my mark, but it might be embarrassing. I haven't got it corrected yet, anyways. :-P

Review over the Homework Question. Here's the answer.

Mr. Max explained this problem straight after Mental Math. Glad he did, I got it wrong. *blush* The answer is: The magnitude of the resultant vector is 13.919 cm which is, according to scale, 139.19 N in a direction 6 degrees North of East. And now... hurray, we get to send messages to Mr. Max, and I said math is keen. This is a great class.

Lesson for Today - Okay, guess there may not be a lesson. Or perhaps that was the lesson.

Assignment - Triangle Method -Exercise #3: Questions #1, #2, #5, #7.

Hmmm, this is a short post and it kinda makes me sad. Ok, I guess this is almost it.


The vector was walking down cartesian drive when he bumbed into a confused Scalar. The vector asked him what was wrong and he replied, "Help i have no direction."

Before I forget, the scribe for tomorrow will be... (drum roll) MR. MAX! haha, sorry, no, I will nominate Squeaker. *squeak squeakin', squeak squeak'em*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home