Thursday, January 25, 2007

The End of the Year Post

Well, this is it, i think. Then end of the year. I would, on behalf of all my class, like to thank you, Mr. Max, for all the fun (and torment) we had this semester. It's been fun. I hope you all the best with blogging in future years, and with the Wiki, and all the other random crazy stuff you mean to come up with. It's been a blast, Sir.

On a personal note, I am actually still going to get you back for bashing me in class. You bully!

:-P

Have a good one, everyone and everybody. Hope you/we all did well on the exam.

Later Days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Maksymchuk said...

sniff, sniff...so nostalgic...

So I spent the better part of the last 3 days marking your exams, and really, it's a wonder more teachers aren't off work on 'insanity disability pension' or something....You literally would not believe the number of times that I've uttered the phrase, "I'm sure I taught them how to do that!!! over the last 72+ hours. Anyway, thanks for the kind words, Captain, and may I say congratulations?! Word gets around quick, and I personally wish you all the best with dramatic exploits, post-secondary study, etc, etc, etc....Stop by sometime Room 204 next semester if you're bored...

On a more general note, stop and get exam marks during the break on Monday....

later, skaters,

RM

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home